- Terms of service
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every pages of our website.
The information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Noam Design’s website or via phone with a Noam Design representative. The types of information collected are personal, billing and project related. We might also collect information from you regarding third parties in relation to you (i.e. hosting company etc…).
The way we use information
We use the information you provide about yourself to provide services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request for our services. Noam Design reserves the right to reveal this information pursuant to a valid subpoena or court order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive for tech support, customer service, tell-a-friend, email updates. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, via phone, or in person, in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
All online credit card transactions are performed only on secure servers through a secure SSL connection and comply with the latest standards in the industry. All billing information, including credit cards information, are deleted upon termination of the project with the client.
Our commitment to children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Noam Design has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Noam Design does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
How you can access or correct your information
At any time, you may later review or update the personal information we have collected online from you by contacting us.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.
Basic terms and conditions
1. Noam Design starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment.2. Additional services come at additional fees, based on our hourly rates.
3. If a payment is not processed on time, a late fee of $15 per day is added to the bill and the project can be put on hold or canceled at Noam Design’s whole discretion. If the project is notcanceled, it is Noam Design’s whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment and the late fees are processed.4. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further work, including changes in the scope, design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Noam Design’s discretion.5. Noam Design will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of Noam Design’s offer of services to its client. It is Noam Design’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. In other words, Noam Design will make all the necessary efforts to satisfy the client within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Noam Design’s understanding.
6. Once a client of Noam Design, you authorize Noam Design to charge the payment method you submitted for all the invoices generated for the services rendered by Noam Design. In order to change your payment method, simply contact your project manager prior to your payment’s due date.
7. The term “update session” means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website, designed and coded by Noam Design. It is Noam Design‘s whole discretion to judge whether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
8. It is important to understand that we cannot make our project resources available to a project indefinitely as we have other obligations. If a project stalls or a client becomes unresponsive for more than 3 weeks, the project will become “inactive” and a re-engagement fee of 15% of the total project cost will be assessed upon re-initiating the project. If there is no meaningful activity for 3 months the project may be terminated without refund.
9. All payments are final. It is Noam Design‘s policy that no refunds will be made.
About credit cards data processing
10. Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Noam Design always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryption for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
11. All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Noam Design is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please contact us.12. Promotional offers are not cumulative.
13. All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
14. This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Noam Design has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Noam Design does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
About Noam Design’s web design projects
15. Noam Design doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Noam Design has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Noam Design doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.16. Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Noam Design will not be held responsible for them.
17. A small sign stating “Website Design by Noam Design” will be added at the bottom of every web page created (programmed or designed) by Noam Design. The client may request to remove the sign for an additional fee of 5% of the total price of the services provided to the client in relation to the web page.
18. Noam Design may, at his sole discretion, choose to showcase on its website projects the Noam Design team has worked on, or is working on, including screenshots, a link to the live website, a summary of Noam Design role in regards to the project, etc. The client must understand and agree that we are in no way committed to displaying, or linking to, their website(s) or online project(s) on our website, but that we may choose to do so, at our sole discretion.
19. Noam Design may offer 3 months free web hosting and domain name registration to its clients. The 3 month period is calculated from the date the project start and not when the project is completed. Following the 3 month period, hosting fees must be paid unless the client requests the cancellation of the hosting plan. Failure to pay in a timely manner for the hosting service can result in a late fee of $15 per day and in the cancellation of the hosting plan.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.
Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.