The extensive experience of our experts in a wide range of fields makes us simply the best deal in internet solutions, ever!
We put brilliant minds together and give them the tools to succeed. So whether you’re in web design, graphic design, software engineering, marketing, or client relations, you’ll play an important part in bringing our next-generation services to the world.
Working with us is very rewarding. We do the best and we are looking for the best in this industry. We have a non-corporate environment that stimulates creativity and rewards initiative. If you are interested in joining our super-friendly, creative, and dedicated team, please send resume, cover letter, and URLs via email to email@example.com.
The demand for our services is rapidly growing and so is our team! There are a number of positions currently available at our web design company:
Director of Operations at New York Web Design Company
Noam Design is looking for a motivated, passionate, and experienced Director of Operations. If you are excited about managing a team of talented designers and developers, partnering with our clients to provide them with the right solutions, and growing with us here at Noam Design, please send us your application.
The Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations that impact Noam Design’s members and customers. In partnership with the CEO, he/she will develop and execute strategies to support aggressive growth plans and deliver a superior customer experience. The successful candidate will achieve results by designing, improving and implementing operational processes and systems to improve company performance, monitoring performance, resolving issues swiftly, and allocating resources as needed to drive results and meet changing priorities.
- Team building and management – build and supervise a world class team of designers and developers, both on and off-site. Includes day-to-day management and mentoring of team members
- Strategic planning – implement business strategies, including marketing and sales strategies
- Direct an operations staff of 10+
- Manage the operations, staff, and budget of each department to achieve quality, service and cost goals.
- Drive the sales creation and execution process
- Develop operational plans to support aggressive short-term and long-term growth
- Recruit and mentor director-level talent
- Act as on-site manager
- Expert understanding of web design and development technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in project management and team management
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and deal with problems
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strength building external/internal partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial minded, Noam Design may be a great fit. This position offers tremendous, unusual growth opportunities.
Senior Web Developer / Project Manager at Web Design Company
We are looking for a senior web developer who is an expert in today’s latest web technologies – someone who thrives working on a diverse array of projects and collaborating with both technical and non-technical associates to make things happen.
Ideal candidate will be a dedicated professional – highly motivated and well-spoken, with consulting/client-facing experience, and the willingness to go the extra mile to succeed. Candidate will be both a hands on developer and a team leader/manager. Must have the ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal direction while managing scope, deliverables, risks, timing, and teams in various disciplines.
- Extensive experience developing custom CMS platforms as well as working with open source platforms including WordPress and Magento
- Experience with project management/methodologies a plus
Internship Position at Web Design Company
We are currently interviewing new applicants to join our internship program at our New York Web Design Company. If you’re a motivated and creative individual who strives to do extraordinary work, Noam Design may be a great fit.
The field of web design and web development is very competitive, but it can also be extremely rewarding if you are talented and dedicated. Our interns work alongside our world class designers, programmers, developers, and managers, assisting in real projects and building on their knowledge. This is definitely not a coffee-fetching position. Interns at Noam Design have a lot of possibilities in front of them, and it’s up to them to choose the direction they want to grow in.
Our internship program is a 3 month unpaid position with the possibility of full time employment to promising candidates. And we are proud to say that most our world-class team members started out as interns! In all cases, your three months here will leave you with great knowledge and invaluable experience.
So contact us if you are interested in taking your career to the next level!
Thank you for your interest! We really appreciate it.